God's own International Church
God’s own International Church (GIC) is a member of the Tanzania Assemblies of God Church, a Pentecostal Church in affiliation with the Pentecostal Assemblies of God in the USA. GIC is a lively Pentecostal church where you can experience powerful meaningful worship and the preaching and teaching of the truth of the Word of God and experience true Love of God.
Weekly services on Sundays and Wednesdays are held in both English and Kiswahili
Vision & Mission
OUR VISION: A Place where people Know, Love and Serve Christ and Prosper in all aspects of their lives.
OUR MISSION: To Transform our Community, our Nation and Nations with the Love and Power of Jesus Christ.
- We believe God Triune; that is: God the Father, and God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Word of God (The Holy Bible).
- We believe worshiping God in Spirit and Truth.
- We believe in the Great Commission of reaching out the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ Who was born, live, work (Serve), Crucified, Died and Rose from the dead.
- Messengers of Love
- Touching the needy with the hand of Jesus
- Transformers of Families, Communities and Nations with focus in all people groups; Children, Youth, Women and Men.
- Family ties:
- Godly love between husband and wife
- God fearing families
- Healthy parental care
- Strong fellowship between family members
- Strong and healthy social life in families
- Priority in Worship, Bible Study and prayers
GIC Ministry standing Bible Verse
“You are my witness,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.”Isaiah 43: 10, 11 (NIV).
The Current Church Leadership Structure
The GIC leadership is comprised of the Senior Pastor and a team of five Church Elders making the Church Board.